Introduction to Configuration Management
- Use of Puppet from the command line.
- Create and run manifest (files).
- Use standard Puppet resource-type definitions.
- Create and modify agent credentials.
- Use roles and profiles.
- Design a 'best practice' strategy for using Puppet capabilities.
- Understand the usage and capabilities of the Puppet WebUI.
- Familiarity with basic Linux system commands
- Ability to use a text editor
- Experience with any interactive computer system
This module covers the download and installation of Puppet, configuring puppet.conf, and Facter concepts and core facts.
This module covers resource management, defining and applying configuration resources, and resource definitions.
This module covers Puppet reporting with Hiera 5.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!