Introduction to Relational Databases
- Describe T-SQL, sets and predicate logic.
- Write single and multi-table SELECT statements.
- Apply filtering and sorting to SELECT statements.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write Data Manipulation Language statements.
- Write queries using basic aggregations.
- Understand Cursor usage in T-SQL
This module will discuss basic SELECT statements and predicate logic, using logical operators to filter results, sorting data with ORDER BY, limiting result sets with TOP, eliminating duplicates with DISTINCT, column and table aliases, and using CASE expressions for conditional execution.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!