- Control services and daemons.
- Manage networking.
- Configure link aggregation, bridging, teaming, and bonding.
- Configure filters with firewalls.
- Permit and reject access to network services using SELinux.
- Manage DNS servers.
- Configure SMTP email delivery.
- Provide iSCSI block storage.
- Configure NFS and SAMBA file-based storage.
- Configure MariaDB SQL database.
- AConfigure Apache HTTPD with TLS-enabled virtual hosts.
- Write simple bash automation scripts
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Manage IPv6 networking: Configure and troubleshoot basic IPv6 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
Configure link aggregation and bridging: Configure and troubleshoot advanced network interface functionality including bonding, teaming, and local software bridges
Control network port security: Permit and reject access to network services using advanced SELinux and firewalld filtering techniques
Manage DNS for servers: Set and verify correct DNS records for systems and configure secure DNS caching
Configure email delivery: Relay all email sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery
Provide block-based storage: Provide and use networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks
Provide file-based storage: Provide NFS exports and SMB file shares to specific systems and users
Configure MariaDB databases: Provide a MariaDB SQL database for use by programs and database administrators
Provide Apache HTTPD web service: Configure Apache HTTPD to provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts
Write Bash scripts: Write simple shell scripts using Bash
Bash conditionals and control structures: Use Bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts
Configure the shell environment: Customize Bash startup and use environment variables, Bash aliases, and Bash functions
Comprehensive review: Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat System Administration III
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts