AZ - 900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Describe the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- Describe the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Describe the differences between Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
In this course, you will learn the evolution of computing to cloud computing. The course will guide you through the various types of cloud services, cloud deployment models, and how to understand shared responsibility between the cloud provider and the consumer. This course covers one of the objective areas that help you in preparing for the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!