In this course attendees will learn how to, deploy Windows 10, manage devices and data, configure connectivity and maintain windows.
This course will prepare it's audience for, MD-100: Windows 10 exam.
- Prepare to install Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
- Configuring Peripherals and Drivers
- Configuring Networking
- Configuring Storage
- Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Configuring Advanced Management Tools
- Supporting the Windows 10 Environment
- Troubleshooting the Windows OS
- Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts