Automating basic Azure Active Directory tasks with Azure Automation
1 h 30 m
In this lab, you will learn the basics of Azure Automation for common Azure Active Directory tasks.
Azure Active Directory for Administrators
- Understand how to use Azure Automation for Azure Active Directory
- Configure Azure Automation for common tasks
- Create PowerShell that executes within Azure Active Directory as part of an Azure Automation
- Experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge of Azure Portal
To execute this lab you must setup Azure AD for PowerShell. In this step you will install the required components for Azure Active Directory PowerShell. You will then connect to Azure Active Directory using various approaches.
In this exercise, you will configure and setup Azure Automation for your Tenant. You will then create a simple PowerShell Workflow runbook and execute a simple write-out command.
In this exercise, you will learn how to execute Azure Active Directory PowerShell within an Azure Automation orchestration.