Enterprise Class Networking
4 h 35 m
In this hands-on lab, you will setup and configure a virtual network with subnets in Azure. You will also learn how to secure the virtual network by deploying a network virtual appliances and configure route tables on the subnets in your virtual network. Additionally, you will set up access to the virtual network with a jump box and a site-to-site VPN connection.
- Understand how to connect virtual networks using VPN Gateways
- Understand how to deploy Azure Firewall to protect workloads
- Understand how to enable a DDoS Protection Plan
- Understanding of core networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, DNS)
- Fundamentals of Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks