Your Journey starts here.
Let us help guide you to your new career with the Microsoft Azure Database Administrator certification. Below are the current certifications offered and the steps needed to achieve it. Have more questions? Contact Us and we can help you achieve your goals.
Our course offerings
Azure Database Administrator
The following skills are measured during the DP 300 certification exam.
Candidates for this exam are database administrators and data management specialists that manage on-premises and cloud relational databases built with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure Data Services.
The Azure Database Administrator implements and manages the operational aspects of cloud-native and hybrid data platform solutions built on Azure Data Services and SQL Server. The Azure Database Administrator uses a variety of methods and tools to perform day-to-day operations, including applying knowledge of using T-SQL for administrative management purposes.
This role is responsible for management, availability, security and performance monitoring and optimization of modern relational database solutions. This role works with the Azure Data Engineer role to manage operational aspects of data platform solutions.
- Plan and implement data platform resources (15-20%)
- Implement a secure environment (15-20%)
- Monitor and optimize operational resources (15-20%)
- Optimize query performance (5-10%)
- Perform automation of tasks (10-15%)
- Plan and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) environment (15-20%)
- Perform administration by using T-SQL (10-15%)