- Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST
- Location: Virtual Classroom
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Duration: 2 Days
- Enrollment Cost: $250 or €205 or £185
- Not Ready to Enroll? Get Access Now
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
This course will prepare it's audience for, MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam.
Benefits Includes 2 Months of Skill Me UP Academy
Ongoing Live Tech Sessions
Keep your skills sharp with expert talks and much more
Learn by doing in live cloud environments
Exam Voucher with Retry
Simplify registration to take your exam and save $
Ensure you are prepared for your test and save $
Who This Course Is Designed for
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
- General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS and others
- Experience addressing business/legal/security requirements for IT