- Date: Monday, May 17, 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST
- Location: Virtual Classroom
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Duration: 4 Days
- Enrollment Cost: $1999
- Not Ready to Enroll? Get Access Now
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Pass the AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam to be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification.
Students learn how to implement and manage secure Azure applications.
Benefits Includes 6 Months of Skill Me UP Academy
Ongoing Live Tech Sessions
Keep your skills sharp with expert talks and much more
Learn by doing in live cloud environments
Exam Voucher with Retry
Simplify registration to take your exam and save $
Ensure you are prepared for your test and save $
Who This Course Is Designed for
- Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
- Candidates for this course should have strong skills in scripting and automation, a deep understanding of networking, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture, and a strong familiarity with cloud capabilities, Microsoft Azure products and services, and other Microsoft products and services.