Take an online course
SkillMeUp online courses are designed by the experts at Opsgility and allow you to learn everything from the basics to advanced technology on your own schedule.
How does it work?
Taking an online course with SkillMeUp is pretty simple.
Finding a courseYou can find courses multiple ways: Using search by clicking the question mark at the top of the website:
From there, enter the topic you are interested in the keyword search box:
You can also browse directly:
After you identify the course you wish to take, you can open the course (1) or bookmark it for later reference (2).
Tip: You can find courses you bookmarked later by clicking My Account on the top navigation.
Completing a courseYou complete a course by viewing the course modules and then completing the assessments with a passing grade of 70% or above. If you do not pass the assessment the first time, you must wait 24 hours before taking it again so study hard!
In the following screenshot:
- 1 is where you can see what the course is about and what the learning objectives are
- 2 is where you can watch the course videos
- 3 is where you can take notes as you watch the course and come back to them anytime
- 4 will open the course navigator so you can move to the next module or assessments
Clicking the Course Timeline button allows you to navigate the course using the following sections:
- 1 will take you to the beginning of a module
- 2 will take you to a section in the module for a specific topic
- 3 will take you to the assessment (knowledge measure)
- 4 identifies which areas you have completed during the course
After you watch all of the video, ensure you take the knowledge measure.
Accessing course completion certificatesClick My Account on the top navigation.
Then click My Certificates, from there you can click View Certificate to open the certificate of completion (.pdf) to save or print.